Orlando Child Support Violation Attorney

Back To Divorce and Family Law Video Help Page

Back To Divorce and Family Law Video Help Page

Providing for your children is an essential responsibility of each parent. Yet many parents bear the burden of financially supporting a child alone, when the other parent fails to pay court ordered child support.

These contentious issues must always be resolved through the proper legal channels. If a divorced parent loses his or her job, this does not absolve the parent from paying support, nor does it grant the parent receiving support permission to retaliate through withholding visitation rights. To schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced Orlando child support violation attorney, contact Kramer Law. We can promptly assist to help you get your child support back on track.

Speak with an experienced Florida attorney at our firm today.
Call 855-Kramer-Now (855-572-6376)

Florida courts aim to make decisions in the best interest of the children whenever a divorce or breakup occurs. If an agreement started legally and one parent is breaking that agreement, he or she is in contempt of court. This includes violating Florida child support orders. An attorney files a motion for contempt whenever court-ordered child support or time-sharing is violated by either parent.

Child Support Violation: If You are Not Paying Court-Ordered Child Support

Life happens to everyone. There may be a situation where you change jobs and are no longer able to pay the amount of child support you once were. Other times, you may believe the parent you are paying child support to is not using the money to benefit your child or children.

The only way to officially modify a child support agreement is through the court system. An Orlando attorney at Kramer Law will guide you in the process and file the necessary documents that a judge will consider to modify your payments.

It is critical you do not stop payments arbitrarily or make any agreements outside of court with the custodial parent. Such decisions can result in stiff penalties, including losing your driver’s license, facing wage and other income garnishments, and experiencing jail time.

If You are Not Receiving Court-Ordered Child Support

Do not put justice in your own hands. As our video explains, once a parenting plan is in place granting both parents some form of time sharing, it is never OK for one parent to be denied visitation because he or she is not paying or receiving child support.

A family law attorney at Kramer Law will evaluate the history of your child support case, investigate for any unreported income and seek to modify a parenting plan or time-sharing agreement for you. Our divorce attorney may also be able to file a motion for contempt before the paying parent faces consequences for not paying child support We can be reached right now for a free, no obligation consultation: 1-855-Kramer Now (1-855-572-6376).

Family Law Attorneys with Your Family in Mind

Divorce is painful enough for children. Their parents’ continual bickering, one parent denying a child the financial support he or she needs, or a parent denying the other access to the children as pay-back for child support violation is heart-wrenching.

At Kramer Law, we protect your family and the best interest of your children. We take the necessary measures to settle your child support disagreements so that you and your family can move forward. We do not waste time or pair you with different attorneys throughout your process. We are committed to you, for life.

Contact Kramer Law today.

Get Help with Legal Issues Now! - Call 855-Kramer-Now (855-572-6376)
Back To Video Help Page

Altamonte Springs Office
999 Douglas Avenue
Suite 3333
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Downtown Orlando Office
37 N. Orange Avenue
Suite 500b
Orlando, FL 32801
CALL (407) 834-4847